After information on the progress in the investigation of the murder of Oliver Ivanovic and his expectation of results, Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic said on Sunday: „For the first time we have some information, maybe through a very small clue we are on the way towards something serious.“
„For the first time we have some logic and sense,“ Vucic said yesterday in Nis.
When asked by a journalist where is this trail leading, he replied that he would not talk about it, but he added:
„For the first time, we have, as I said, some operational knowledge“.
Kurir newspaper, on Sunday, also published that members of the Kosovo Security Services allegedly offered to five Montenegrin fugitives with outstanding Interpol arrest warrants, who were arrested in Pristina – „millions of dollars and full protection if they agree to a settlement“, i.e. if they agree to „falsely testify that they participated in the planning and murder of the leader of the Civic Initiative (GI) SDP Oliver Ivanovic and that this „hit“ was Belgrade-sanctioned.“
Secretary General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and a member of the Working Group on Persons Missing in the Territory of Kosovo, Veljko Odalovic, told RTS today, after Vucic’s statement, that even though this new information is encouraging, nevertheless „Pristina is abusing this murder and trying to redirect the tracks in the direction that suits them politically.“
„The investigation into the murder of Oliver Ivanovic by the Serbian investigative authorities has advanced in recent weeks. I expect results“ – the Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic said recently during a joint press conference with the French President, Emmanuel Macron in Paris, responding to a question of a journalist from Radio France.
Last week marked the six-month anniversary since the murder of the most prominent Kosovo Serb leader Oliver Ivanovic.
Preuzimanje i objavljivanje tekstova sa portala KoSSev nije dozvoljeno bez navođenja izvora. Hvala na poštovanju etike novinarske profesije.