The Foundation Kosovo-Luxembourg (FKL), is a local non-governmental organization that aims to alleviate poverty through sustainable development in Kosovo – with active commitment to the wellbeing of men and women and particularly of persons, who are excluded, distressed or deprived regardless of the origin, age, nationality, religion, creed or their philosophy.
The Foundation Kosovo-Luxembourg seeks a dynamic, self-starter Intern to assist Project Officers in daily work duties. This internship is an excellent opportunity due to various experience aspects that faces the intern while working for a serious organisation such is Foundation Kosovo Luxembourg (FKL).
Work location: Foundation Kosovo- Luxembourg, IBCM Building, North Mitrovica
Main tasks: Support the Project Officers in all activities;
- Completed or working toward a university degree, preferably in a related field (Economy, Finances, Accounting, or other relevant major);
- Previous internship or related is an advantage;
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of MS Office);
- An effective communicator in English, both written and oral;
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Interested in NGO-s work.
Closing date for application: 25.06.2021.
For more information, see HERE.
Preuzimanje i objavljivanje tekstova sa portala KoSSev nije dozvoljeno bez navođenja izvora. Hvala na poštovanju etike novinarske profesije.